What Herbal Tea should You Use to Make Gummy Bears?
The herbal tea you should use to make sweet tea gummies are the following:
- Ginger citrus
- Vanilla rooibos
- Green tea
What are the Ingredients Used in Herbal Tea Gummy Bears?
The ingredients used in this recipe for herbal gummies are
- 1-2 cups water
- ½ cup gelatin
- 1-3 tablespoons of honey (This will depend on the taste you desire to achieve.)
- 2-4 sachets Pique Tea Crystals
What are the Instructions to Make Herbal Tea Gummy Bears?
The instructions to make herbal tea gummy bears are the following:
- First, place your empty gummy molds on a 1-2 large cookie sheet. If you stack the molds 2 on the bottom and 2 on top, you can use just one cookie sheet.
- Next, add your water to a large saucepan. Sprinkle your gelatin over the water and then stir it with a fork. Add more as the first layers soften and until all of your gelatin is in the water.
- Thirdly, turn the heat up to medium and bring the water to a simmer. Then heat the gelatin and water until the gelatin fully dissolves, stirring occasionally.
- For this fourth step, add in your tea crystals and stir to dissolve. Just heat the gelatin water enough to melt the gelatin. Do not let the mixture boil and do not Only heat the gelatin water enough to melt the gelatin. Then you can finally remove the bowl from the heat.
- Fifthly, add in 2 tablespoons of honey and stir completely until dissolved. Taste and add in more honey to achieve your desired flavor. Once you have achieved your desired flavor, use a dropper or turkey baster to fill the gummy bear molds.
- Last but not least is the cooling process. Keep the molds in the refrigerator for 20 minutes or more so that it can cool down and solidify. Then remove the gummies from the molds and keep them in an airtight container in a cool place. Please note: the gummies will soften and lose their shape at temperatures over 80-85°F.
How is the Aroma of Herbal Tea Gummy Bears?
Herbal Tea Gummy Bears have a very wonderful sweet and herbal tea aroma because their primary ingredients are tea crystals and honey.
Tea crystals are an innovation that has made brewing tea easier. They are extracted from tea leaves. Their aroma is also very herbal.
Meanwhile, honey is a natural source of sugar. Its smell depends on its nectar source and can be floral, fruity, smoky, woody, spicy, nutty or earthy; it will depend on the type of honey you will use to flavor your Herbal Tea Gummy Bears.
Do You Need Hot Water to Make Herbal Tea Gummy Bears?
No, you do not need hot water to make Make Herbal Tea Gummy Bears because the recipe states that the water you will use will be of room temperature and will be heated in the preparation process.
How can You Colorize Herbal Tea Gummy Bears?
You can colourize your Herbal Tea Gummy Bears by adding artificial food colouring to your Herbal Tea Gummy Bear mixture before the cooling process. Colourizing your gummies is a highly optional step.
How can You Shape Herbal Tea Gummy Bears?
You can shape your Herbal Tea Gummy Bears by using bear-shaped molds or using other molds. You can buy these molds usually from a baking store near you or online.
What Kitchenware Do You Need to Make Herbal Tea Gummy Bears?
The kitchenware you need to make Herbal Tea Gummy Bears are:
- A long spoon
- 1-2 cookie sheets
- 1 Tablespoon
- A saucepan
- Bear-shaped mold
- Airtight container
Do Herbal Tea Gummy Bears Need Heating?
Yes. Herbal Tea Bears need heating in the preparation process. Tea crystals and gelatin water are usually heated so that the tea crystals will dissolve and it will mix with the gelatin water. However, the heat temperature for Herbal Tea Gummy Bears should not reach boiling point.
How Long should Herbal Tea Gummy Bears be Refrigerated?
Herbal Tea Gummy Bears should be refrigerated for at least 20 minutes. This is done so that the Herbal Tea Gummy Bears will cool down, solidify and maintain their shape and have a chewy texture.
How Long Do Herbal Tea Gummy Bears take to be Prepared?
Herbal Tea Gummy Bears take a total of 35 minutes to be prepared. Its preparation time takes 5 minutes and cooking time takes 10 minutes. The cooling process takes 20 minutes.
Does Herbal Tea Gummy Bears Contain Caffeine?
No. Herbal Tea Gummy Bears do not contain caffeine because herbal teas are not made from the camellia Sinensis plant as most teas; instead, herbal teas are produced from dried flowers, leaves, seeds, or roots that are generally caffeine-free.
Does Herbal Tea Gummy Bears Contain Sugar?
Yes. Herbal Tea Gummy Bears contain sugar because honey is one of its main ingredients. A hundred grams of honey contains 82 g of sugar.
Is Herbal Tea Gummy Bears Suitable for Diet?
Yes. Herbal Tea Gummy Bears are suitable for diet due to their lesser sugar quantities and because its main ingredients are healthy. It does not have any caffeine and is made from natural ingredients: herbal tea and honey.
The benefits of herbal tea include protection against oxidative stress and its high amount of antioxidants and vitamins. These vitamins and antioxidants are great for helping fight disease and infections and lower the risk of chronic disease.
Honey, on the other hand, is a good source of antioxidants. Its other benefits are that it is better for diabetics and helps lower blood sugar.
How Much Should Herbal Tea Gummy Bears Be Consumed Per Day?
Herbal Tea Gummy Bears should be consumed at 20 servings at most per day. The rationale for this is because Herbal Tea Gummy Bears are relatively healthier compared to regular gummy bears and because it is produced from herbal tea. Herbal tea is made from natural and caffeine-free herb material and can be taken up to 6-8 cups per day without any side effects.
However, overconsumption of herbal tea is generally bad for you. It can cause unpleasant side effects like headaches, nervousness, stomach issues, and sleep problems. Although these may not seem as serious, it is enough to ruin your day.
The herbal teas with the more dangerous properties are Celestial Seasonings Max Blood Orange and Sleepytime Grape. These teas have a high number of toxins in their content.
What is Herbal Tea Gummy Bears Nutritional Value?
Herbal Tea Gummy Bears are produced from honey, herbal tea and gelatin.
- Honey – One tablespoon of honey has 64 calories, 17g of carbohydrates and 17g of sugar. It is also a natural source of sugar and is often used as an alternative sweetener. In addition, it helps lower triglycerides and blood pressure.
- Herbal Tea – Herbal tea is made from generally caffeine-free herbal material and is rich with antioxidants. Its benefits include reduced inflammation and stress alleviation. A cup of herbal tea has 2.4 calories, 2.4mg of sodium, 0.5g ofcarbohydrates and lastly, 21 mg of potassium.
What Are the Benefits of Herbal Tea Gummy Bears?
The benefits of Herbal Tea Gummy Bears are that it is produced from natural ingredients, has less sugar content than regular gummy bears and it is caffeine-free. Herbal Tea Gummy Bears are also rich in vitamins and antioxidants due to its primary ingredients being honey and herbal tea. These vitamins and antioxidants help protect the immune system better and can also generally improve your physical and mental well-being.
Can Herbal Tea Gummy Bears be Made without Gelatin?
Yes, you can make Herbal Tea Gummy Bears without gelatin. The healthiest Gelatin alternative for making herbal gummy bears we recommend is agar-agar powder as it is easy to use and more friendly than carnauba wax and corn syrup.