What is the Purest Form of CBD?
The purest form of CBD is CBD Isolate. CBD Isolate is one of the three types of CBD which are extracted from the cannabis plant. It is a CBD type that does not contain any THC, which makes it the purest form of CBD.
How Is Pure CBD Made?
Pure CBD also known as CBD Isolates is made primarily using hemp. CBD Isolates are produced through the following steps for purification:
- Extraction: First, you have to extract the product. This is so that you can concentrate on the raw material. Compounds needed to make Pure CBD will be taken from the cannabis plant. After the needed substances are extracted, they will be purified for a while.
- Winterization – The second step is Winterization. In the winterization step, any remaining plant particles such as wax and chlorophyll are removed from the CBD oil. This step requires cooling down the extract to sub-zero temperatures with a solvent. After you maintain the cool temperature for a period of time, the lipids (fats and waxes) coagulate and separate from the crude oil.
What are the Extraction Methods of Pure CBD?
The extraction methods of Pure CBD are:
- CO2 Extraction – CO2 Extraction is considered one of the most expensive and most popular CBD extraction methods. This method provides a clean, precise extraction and significantly reduces the contamination potential of other methods. Essentially, it entails running pressurised carbon dioxide across the hemp plant to strip away the desired plant extracts.
- Winterization – Winterization is an extraction method for Pure CBD, especially in its powder forms. It entails cooling down the extract to sub-zero temperatures with a solvent and maintaining the same temperature.
Is Pure CBD Isolate THC-Free?
Yes, Pure CBD Isolate THC-free. The three types of CBD are Full-spectrum CBD, Broad-Spectrum CBD and lastly, Pure CBD Isolate. These three types of CBD are defined by their THC content. Among the three types, CBD Isolates are considered the safest because they do not contain any THC content at all.
What are the Cons of Pure CBD?
The cons and downsides to pure CBD are listed below.
1. Drug testing
2. Missing entourage effect
1. Drug testing
While Pure CBD might be safer due to its lack of THC content, it still poses a risk due to the nature of regulation in CBD production. Due to the lack of regulation of CBD, some CBD products are mislabelled and may contain more THC content than what is presented on the packaging. This poses a huge con with regard to drug testing. We highly recommend not using CBD before undergoing drug testing.
2. Missing entourage effect
Entourage effect, as defined by Healthline, is a theory that all the compounds in cannabis work together, and when taken together, they produce a better effect than when taken alone. Due to CBD Isolates being the purest form of CBD and having no THC content, it lacks the entourage effect.f
What is the Best Way to Take Pure CBD?
The best ways to take CBD are through the following:
- Oral Products – Taking CBD orally is an easy and discreet way of ingesting CBD. Its benefits are that these are very convenient and easy to access, due to the wide range of CBD products that can be taken orally. The best and most popular CBD products you can take orally are CBD gummies, capsules and oil.
- Topical Products – You can take CBD through the use of topical products such as cream and lotions, especially if you wish to target inflammation. As CBD creams and lotions are topical, they do not permeate into the lower layers beyond the epidermis.
What are the Best Pure CBD Products?
The best Pure CBD Products are:
- Cheef Botanicals CBD Isolate – Cheef Botanicals has been operating for 4 years. Cheef Botanicals’ benefits are that their products contain no GMOs, are completely organic and that they offer one of the most competitive prices for high-quality CBD. Another benefit they have is that their hemp is also produced from their very own farms in Colorado. Their Pure CBD retails for $29.95 – $269.50 depending on the size and dosage you need. It also comes in powder form.
- Lazarus Naturals Bulk CBD Isolate – Lazarus Naturals found its way in the CBD industry in 2014. Their benefits include being available solely online, excellent shipping, a wide selection of products and lastly, their site makes an extra effort in informing their customers of the latest research associated with the products they sell. Their very own Lazarus Naturals Bulk CBD Isolate retails at $35 for 5g. The brand is vegan, THC-free, gluten-free and made in the USA.
- Diamond CBD – Diamond CBD is best known for its fair prices and good quality. All of Diamond CBD THC-free isolates contain primarily natural ingredients such as sugar, corn syrup and citric acid. Their own “Yum Yum” Apple Cider Vinegar gummies are 500mg of pure CBD isolate per jar for $49.99. Its benefits are that it is third-party lab-tested, has competitive prices, and uses natural ingredients.
Where to Buy Pure CBD Products
Pure CBD products can be bought online and at the nearest health store near you. However, we recommend that you take into consideration the regulation of CBD in your location. We also advise that you do your research about the CBD product and brand you are looking into buying, before purchasing. As of now, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) does not regulate CBD, which can make purchasing tricky.
Who should Use Pure CBD Products?
Those who should use pure CBD products are for people who want to avoid ingesting THC and people who want to take large doses of CBD. Another consideration in regards to who should use pure CBD products is if they do not mind flavourless, odourless products, as pure CBDs do not have any odour and flavours.
Is Pure CBD Safe for Pets?
Yes. Pure CBD is safe for pets because it does not contain any THC and can be ingested in liquid form. However, if you desire to give your pets CBD, it is better to give them Full-spectrum CBD oil because according to research, Full-spectrum CBD oil has beneficial plant compounds that also communicate with your dog’s cannabinoid system and is more effective than pure CBD oil.