How CBD Water is Made
CBD water is made using nanoemulsion technology. This is why CBD water firms utilize nanoemulsion technology, which lowers water surface tension, to aid in the infusion process. Water molecules are less likely to clump together and more likely to interact with the oil as a result. By mixing the drink, the CBD in it is broken down into small droplets, preventing the oil from separating out. CBD is more readily absorbed by the body as a result of this procedure. Because of this, buying CBD water rather than creating it yourself might be advantageous.
How Much CBD does a CBD Water Contain?
Depending on the brand, the dosage of CBD in CBD water per serving might range from 2–5 mg. Although dosage recommendations might vary, most research investigating this compound’s positive benefits have employed dosages of at least 15 mg per day. Many firms rationalize their low CBD concentration by stating that they employ nanotechnology to reduce particle size and increase your body’s capacity to absorb and utilize CBD. CBD nanoparticles, on the other hand, seem to be more easily absorbed by your body, according to recent research.
What are the Benefits of CBD Water?
CBD water offers several benefits similar to the other variations of CBD. The following are the benefits of CBD water:
- Reduces anxiety: This is the main advantage of using CBD. CBD has been shown to alleviate stress and anxiety through interacting with receptors in the brain.
- Provides post-workout recovery: Inflammation reduction has long been linked to cannabinoids like CBD.
- Promotes heart health: Taking CBD may help decrease blood pressure and enhance cardiovascular health, according to research.
- Migraine and headache pain relief: There is a lot of research on cannabinoids as a therapy for both acute and preventative migraine pain.
How Long Does CBD Water Take to Work?
According to research from Massachusetts General Hospital in 2007, the stomach takes between two and five hours to absorb nutrients like those given by CBD water. It may take anywhere from 33 to 48 hours for your body to expel waste materials, which means that you may experience the benefits of CBD for up to two days.
How Much CBD Water should you Drink?
The amount of CBD you should take depends mostly on your weight. It is common for individuals to take between 1 and 6 milligrams of CBD for every ten pounds of their weight. Even chronic daily dosages of 1,500mg of CBD are well-tolerated by the human body, so don’t be afraid to go past this level if you need to do so. Once you’ve settled on a dosage, the method by which you consume your CBD water is entirely up to you. People have different preferences when it comes to drinking a bottle of water at once, while some like to sip it throughout the day. First thing in the morning, drinking CBD water will offer you a burst of hydration and help you recover more quickly from your exercise. Drinking CBD water before bed has been demonstrated to improve sleep quality.
Is there any Health Risk of CBD Water?
No. CBD water is generally considered to be risk-free. However, like with any health-related purchase, it’s important to do your homework beforehand. If you’re taking any drugs or have any medical issues, it’s a good idea to consult with your doctor before experimenting with CBD products. Drugs that carry a grapefruit warning should not be coupled with CBD water, since the two substances interact with two kinds of p-450 enzymes that break down more than a third of prescription pharmaceuticals. You may want to avoid CBD water if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you don’t have any underlying medical conditions or are taking medication and keeping your intake low, there are no adverse effects to be cautious of. CBD water, in contrast to THC, does not get you high.
Does CBD Water Contain THC?
No. CBD water does not generally contain THC. However, some companies such as California-based Sprig started experimenting with THC sodas and THC-infused drinks, but has now converted to CBD sodas with 0% THC and sweetened by artificial sweeteners.
Is CBD Water Legal to Drink?
Yes. CBD water is generally legal to drink in the UK according to Regulation 2 of Misuse of Drugs Regulations 2001. However, some states in the USA still ban usage and consumption of hemp-derived CBD products, so better check out legal regulations before taking in CBD water.
What are the Best CBD Water Products?
CBD water products are new to the market, but some of the best CBD water products available in the market are the following:
- Recess Sparkling Water
- Miraflores Naturals Sparkling CBD Beverage
- Wyld CBD Sparkling Water
- Kind Water
- Endo Water
- Mountjoy Sparkling
- Canna Nano CBD Plus Water
- CBD Fusion Water & Hemp Springs
In contrast with CBD oil, CBD water has a more refreshing and neutral taste. You can take it in anytime and anywhere in one sip.
What is the Cost of a CBD Water?
Excluding tax and delivery, the price of a single 16-ounce (473-ml) serving may range between $4–7 USD. It’s possible to get a better deal by purchasing in bulk, but each bottle will still cost you at least $3 USD. To put this in perspective: a bottle of CBD oil normally costs between $35 and $40, which works out to less than $2 per serving. Compared to other kinds of CBD, this is a lot more expensive since CBD water is not abundant in the market and the CBD water production necessitates nanotechnology.
How is CBD Water Different from CBD Oil?
CBD water contains a relatively low dosage of CBD as compared with CBD oil. You can consume as much as one bottle of CBD water per day, while you can only consume 10-20mg of CBD oil per day. CBD water also tastes neutral as compared to the bitter aftertaste from some of the premium brands of CBD oil. However, CBD water works faster than CBD oil since it can easily get into the source of the pain much faster than the oil would.
What are the Other CBD Products similar to CBD Water?
The following CBD products are similar to CBD water:
- CBD Cream: Topical CBD cream contains CBD in a cream form. As a topical therapy, it may help alleviate pain and inflammation, and it can also help treat skin issues. Some of the popular CBD creams are the following: Lazarus Natural CBD Balm, Vermont Organic Science Organic CBD Balm, Redeem Therapeutics CBD Pain Cream, and Medjoy Full Spectrum CBD Cream.
- CBD Gummies: CBD gummies are CBD-infused gummy bears that may be consumed as a sweet treat or a snack. CBD taken in this form has been shown to be beneficial to the human nervous system. Some of the known CBD gummies in the market are ZenBears CBD Gummies, FAB CBD Chews, and Joy Organics CBD Gummies.
- CBD Oil: Among the many ailments that CBD oil can treat include anxiety, depression, acne, and cardiovascular disease. Some of the known CBD oil brands are CBDPure, Sol CBD Oil, and CBDistillery.